Buddha Bowl with Heura®
- 180 g Heura® Tiras Originales
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 of a beet
- 100 g edamame
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Dice the sweet potato and sprinkle it on a baking sheet with the beets. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 150ºC.
- Rinse the quinoa in lukewarm water to get rid of toxins. Bring it to a boil with two-thirds water, then lower the heat and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the edamame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- In a skillet, add a splash of olive oil and sauté the Heura® strips for about 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Drain the remaining water from the quinoa. When the beets and potatoes are finished baking, remove from the oven. Grate the beets over the quinoa and combine for a lovely colour.
- Peel the edamame and slice or dice the avocado.
- Layer the prepared ingredients in a bowl.
- Add final touches and seasoning to taste. We love it with some sesame seeds and a little coriander.