Flammkuchen with Heura®
- 50 g Heura® Bocados Originales
- 1/4 onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 150 g flour
- 1/2 glass of water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 250ºC.
- For the dough: Assemble the flour into a volcano-shaped bowl and pour the water and salt into the center.
- Combine and knead until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed and the dough is stretchy and moldable. Add the necessary water and flour so that it doesn’t stick to your fingers. Let it sit.
- Peel two tomatoes and mash them to create a natural tomato sauce. Dice the other two tomatoes.
- Dice a quarter of an onion as well.
- Take the dough and roll it out with a rolling pin until it is very thin. Don’t forget to roll it on top of parchment paper or a flat surface covered in flour to prevent it from sticking.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the prepared dough, then top with the diced tomatoes, onion and Heura® chunks.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes, until the dough is crispy and golden brown.
- Once out of the oven, flavor with some basil leaves on top.
- Ready to eat! Bon appétit!