Heura® BBQ Skewers
- 50 g Heura® Bocados Especiados
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 courgette
- 4 small potatoes
- 1 ear of corn
- Coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Peel the potatoes, poke holes in them and put them on a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the courgette and corn into slices the size of two fingers. Peel the sweet onion and cut it into four pieces.
- Alternate the chopped vegetables and thawed Heura® chunks on the skewers.
- Pour a splash of oil in the pan and add the skewers. Rotate them periodically so that they brown on all sides.
- Season with coarse salt and rosemary on top.
- When the skewers are golden brown, turn off the heat and serve warm.