- 360 g Heura Original Chunks
- 20 pasta sheets
- 1 onion
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- Ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Vegan cheese for melting
» For the béchamel
- 60 g flour
- 60 g margarine
- 1 L vegetable milk without added sugar
» The béchamel
- In a frying pan, toast flour with margarine until browned. Add boiling milk and stir constantly until there are no lumps. Cook over medium heat for about 15 min.
- Remove from heat and add a pinch of salt and nutmeg.
» The Cannelloni
- Finely chop garlic and onion and fry in a splash of oil. When they begin to brown, add chopped Heura and sauté. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the crushed ripe tomatos. Mix and set aside.
- Prepare the pasta sheets as indicated on the pack and separate them on a kitchen cloth.
- Put a bit of the Heura mixture in the centre of a sheets and roll it up. Repeat for the rest of the pasta sheets.
- Cover the bottom of a baking dish with béchamel. Layer the cannelloni on top. Add the rest of the béchamel and top with shredded vegan cheese.
- Bake at 200ºC for 20 min. Ready to serve!