Heura® al chilindrón
- 300 g Heura Bocados Originales
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ green pepper, julienned
- ½ red pepper, julienned
- 1 ripe tomato, seeds removed and diced
- 100 ml white wine
- 250 ml water
- 1 bay leaf
- a pinch of thyme
- Peel and chop the onion and one clove of garlic. Wash and julienne the peppers. Peel and remove the seeds from the tomato and dice it. Set aside.
- Put a splash of oil in a saucepan and toast the remaining garlic clove. Add Heura bites and brown on both sides. Remove from the saucepan and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, sauté the chopped onion and garlic. When the onion is golden brown, add the peppers and sauté for about 10 minutes.
- Then, add the tomatoes and bay leaf to the saucepan with a pinch of thyme. Simmer for 5 minutes until the tomatoes are ready.
- Stir in the cooked Heura and white wine. When all the alcohol has evaporated, add the water and cook for 10 more minutes or until the sauce has thickened slightly.