- Heura® Bocados Originales
- 2 medium onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 soup spoons of curry powder
- 75 g tomato sauce
- 1 chili pepper
- 300 ml coconut milk
- Oil, salt and pepper
- 80 g basmati rice
- Boil the rice and drain the water.
- In a skillet with oil, cook the Heura® chunks until golden brown, then set aside.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Add them to the Heura® chunks with a little oil and salt over medium heat and sauté for 10 minutes until the onion is translucent but not brown.
- Add the chopped chili pepper, curry powder and tomato sauce. Stir for 2 minutes to combine.
- Pour in the coconut milk with a little salt and ground pepper and let it reduce for about 10 minutes.
- Add the seasoned Heura® and mix it all together.
- Serve the Heura® curry on top of the basmati rice.