- Finely chop the leeks, garlic and onion.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a pot and add the chopped vegetables.
- When they start to get a little colour, add the mushrooms.
- Brown for about 15 minutes or until all the vegetables are golden brown.
- Add the unsweetened soy milk, a dash of lemon, a pinch of onion powder, salt, nutmeg and plenty of black pepper.
- Keep on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until you get a soft simmer.
- Meanwhile, sauté the Heura® chunks in a skillet until they look toasted.
- Turn off heat and set aside.
- With a hand mixture, blend the sauce until it becomes an even cream.
- Dump the Heura® chunks into the saucepan. Stir for 2 minutes to warm, then remove from heat.
- Sprinkle a pinch of black pepper on top and serve hot.
We think this recipe is best shared with loved ones!