Heura® Sandwich Sa Conca
- 70-80 g Heura® Tacos Especiados
- 1 tomato
- 100 g mushrooms
- 50 g hummus
- 30 g sprouts
- 3-4 pickle slices
- 2-3 large lettuce leaves
- Multigrain bread, sliced
For the potatoes with mustard sauce:
- 10 medium potatoes, halved
- 1 sprig of parsley
- Mustard sauce: 200 g vegan mayonnaise, 2 tbsp cane honey or agave syrup, 1 tbsp mustard
- Olive oil
- Various spices to taste
Prepare the sandwich with Heura®:
- Slice the tomato and mushrooms.
- Wash the lettuce.
- Pour a splash of olive oil in a pan and when it’s very hot, add the Heura® chunks. Cook the Heura® chunks for 5 minutes, flipping until they’re browned on both sides.
- Spread one slice of bread with hummus and top with mushrooms, pickles, lettuce, tomato, sprouts and Heura® chunks.
- Place the other slice of bread on top.
Prepare the potatoes with mustard sauce:
- Brush a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Wash the potatoes, cut them in half and season with a pinch of salt.
- If you want to add some spice, now is the time. We love a bit of smoked paprika or cumin.
- Flip the potatoes upside down, soaking them in olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and bake the potatoes for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Check if they’re cooked through by inserting a toothpick. If it goes smoothly into the potato, they’re done.
- For the sauce: combine vegan mayonnaise, mustard and agave syrup.