- 360 g Heura Mediterranean Chunks
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 leek
- 50 g mushrooms
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the vegetables into small pieces.
- Sauté the onion in a pan until transparent, then add the leek, carrot and mushrooms. Cook and set aside.
- In the same pan with a little oil, sauté chopped Heura until golden. Once ready, mix with the vegetables.
- Put the mixture on the pastry making a rectangle in the centre. If necessary, spoon the mixture down so it remains compact.
- Seal the puff pastry. First bring the shorter sides together and then the longer ones. Turn it around and brush with vegetable milk before placing in the oven so it will brown.
- Bake at 180ºC for 30 to 35 min. When it starts to brown, the Heura Wellington is ready to serve.