Marinate the Heura® chunks
- Thaw the Heura® chunks and add the soy sauce. Combine with your hands until they’re fully coated and store them in the fridge overnight.
Prepare the sauce
- Heat the margarine and sugar over medium heat. When it starts to caramelise, add the orange liqueur and let the alcohol evaporate well.
- Add the orange juice, vegetable stock, cinnamon, pepper and salt. Increase to high heat and stir until it boils. Leave it for about 20 minutes until it reduces and thickens.
Prepare the dish
- Brown the marinated Heura® chunks over high heat with a little extra virgin olive oil. Gradually add the balsamic vinegar to create a caramelised layer.
- Once the Heura® chunks have a darker colour, remove from heat. Serve them on a dish with the sauce on top.
Advice from chef Pablo Donoso
For a complementary side dish, boil some basmati rice with salt.