Paella-style Brown Rice
- 180 g Heura® Bocados Originales
- 400 g brown rice
- 60 g green beans
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 80 g mushrooms
- 2 leaves of chard
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 75 L vegetable stock
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- Wash the brown rice with plenty of water.
- Mince the garlic and slowly brown it in a paella pan or frying pan with olive oil.
- When the garlic is golden brown, add the finely chopped onion, sliced chard, green beans, red pepper and mushrooms. Add a pinch of salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Add the rice and mix well. Then pour in the vegetable stock. If the mixture’s too dry, add a bit more stock or water.
- Let it simmer until the liquid evaporates. Reduce the heat to a minimum, cover and let cook for about 15 minutes, until the rice absorbs all the water.
- While the rice is cooking, put the Heura® chunks in a skillet with a splash of very hot olive oil and brown for 5 minutes.
- Once the rice is ready, turn off the heat and add the Heura® chunks to the paella.
- Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprig of rosemary.