Sushi with Heura®
- 180 g Heura® Tiras Originales
- 1 cup sushi rice
- 1 cucumber
- 3 sheets of seaweed
- 1 avocado
- Rinse the rice in cold water to remove the starch, then drain and bring to a boil in a pot.
- Slice the Heura® strips, cucumber and avocado.
- Place a sheet of seaweed on a mat and put a tablespoon of rice on top. Wet your hands with water and spread the rice until the seaweed is covered, leaving a small edge around it.
- Place the Heura® strips and vegetables so that they form a line on the bottom half of the seaweed.
- Start rolling it up, pressing down tightly so that the edges of the seaweed stick to the rice.
- Finally, slightly wet the remaining edge of seaweed with water so that it sticks well. Use all the ingredients to make as many rolls as you can.
- Once the sushi rolls are finished, cut them into pieces 2 to 3 centimeters wide. Dip them into a bit of soy sauce and enjoy!